window sill cracks

16 May 2011
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi, I have recently painted externally all the wooden window of my house. In most of them in the joint between the concrete sill and the wooden frame has appeared a crack. Can I use flexible filler like silicone or mastic for external use or something similar to cover the crack and then paid over again this area? Is there also any flexible or specific paid for this?
Sponsored Links
Just Google Frame Sealant most are paintable also available in colours, they are made for the task you require :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links