Wireless reciever cont

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Vokera compact HE

Went to an old customer house tonite to fit a wirelss reciever to above boiler ok..try out wirelees reciever on my own boiler a worcherster junior and know proplem at all.

Have checked wiring digram for boiler in bookelt..it shows only external time clock with volt free wireless reciever.

The reciever is a Siemens RDH10RF/SET reciever...

Netural supply...Live supply .. at top...fine..

Below... L1= n.o. call for heat (on)
LX= COMMON
L2=N.C.HEATING SATISIED (OFF)

Note volt free contacts.
L2 not normally used
For 240v switching link L AND LX.

No digram on book showning internal clocl on boiler just extranal

diagram in book showning the follwing.

block of 6... (1) on block going to (2) on the roomstat reciever comming back down through (3) on extranl time clock which seems to be switch live. in the middlew of the clock...

Anybody with thr right idea on how this is down.

i had to remove a link on my boiler live supply and live return and link then to my reciever worked perfecrtly but on the vokera digram its diffrent.

Can anyone help

cheers

Sponsored Links
Ring vokera and they will tell you. I've done one, and it's not quite the same as removing the link. You have to swap a couple of wires, but I can't remember which. Vokera are happy to tell you though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back