Wiring a 13A SFCU

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I need to confirm how to connect a 13A SFCU. I am going to connect this to a ring main form my garage to power up 2 flood lights (150W & 500W).

Can somebody post some instruction (drawing if possible) on the wiring. Is the eiring connected the same way as a normal switch?

Thanks in advance.

Kachbo

Sponsored Links
2.5mm² T&E from an outlet on the ring (that doesn't already feed a spur) to the supply terminals in the SFCU, T&E (in this case 1.5mm² will be sufficent, but if you have already got 2.5mm² ...)from the load terminals on the SFCU to an adaptable box on the inside of the wall, near where the light is, black flex out through a cable gland and through the wall to the light, 5A fuse in the SFCU

try for refernce there is one in there, but it also has a swich for each device (light in your case)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back