wiring a Ventcroft compact bell box to an Optima xm panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ,just found this forum ,hoping someone can help me .I am trying to fit a Ventcroft compact bell box to a Optima XM panel ,the old bell box I am replacing had a seperate removable scb/timer that has corroded away.I seem to have to many wires can anyone help with a wiring diagram ,thanks

Sponsored Links
hi there, list the connections at the panel, and the ones you have in the new bell box and i'll tell you what to connect .

Regards Dyson

Hi thanks for offer of help in the optima xm panel I have 6 core wire feeding the bell box. the two bell wires red +, yellow -, two strobe wires green +, white -, scb wires blue , black, just noticed the two wires for the tamper are linked out ,so not connected on the bell box I have strobe wire green -,hold off red +,yellow -, return nothing connected ,trg nothing connected scb blue not connected black not connected got the strobe -negative green wired but nowhere for the white + to go.Hope this makes sense,thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back