wiring CM927 relay box into Vokera Linea 24 boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have just acquired a new CM927 wireless programmer. I am wanting to wire it into my vokera linea 24 combi boiler but am getting slightly confused. My boiler currently has no external controls and is controlled only by an internal clock which I am aware I have to take out. I have been looking over the wiring diagrams (http://vokera.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/linea_24_and_28_installation_and_servicing_instructions.pdf) and can't quite make out which, if any would apply to the CM927. The wiring diagram for external time switches also includes an external stat. But in the case of the CM927, there is no external stat to be wired, just the relay box.

Any guidance would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
You need this http://www.vfautomatika.hu/adatlap/honeywell/ecc/cm927_eng.pdf

Combi boiler wiring is shown on page 7, diagram b.

Terminals A/B on the controller connect to ROOM THERMOSTAT terminals on the boiler, see vokera pdf page 55. You also need a permanent live neutral and earth to the boiler.

The room stat is built into the controller

just looked at this. at the moment, there is a wire connecting between one of the ta terminals and the = terminal. am i write in thinking this will need to be removed?

Sponsored Links
Isn't this a less than optimal time of year to be messing with the installation of new CH controls?

thanks for your help!!

just to clarify one last thing though, after i have removed the link wire between one of the thermostat terminals and the =, i should have nothing going into the = terminal at all. Is that right??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back