Wiring confusion when replacing room thermostat

GCW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I Have presently got a Honeywell T6360B SPDT room thermostat installed and wish to replace it with a Sunvic RF thermostat but the wiring digrams have me confused. The honeywell has 3 wires into it. Red ( i presume live) to connector 1, Blue (I presume neutral) to connector 2 and yellow to connector 3. The Sunvic has the following connectors. N ( presume neutral) L which is linked by wire to COM. I presume L is Live. and then a NC and NO contacts. I take it I connect the L & N to the red and blue wires respectively, but I am not sure which to connect the yellow to. Help please :oops:

Sponsored Links
Can you post a link to the new RF stat?

Surely you should have two components; the receiver and transmitter. The way your post reads it seems like you wish to install the receiver in the old thermostats' position. Is this right? if so, you might be one wire short.

Sorry about that. Yes it is the reciever I wish to install in the old thermoststs position, the transmitter will be in another room.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back