Wiring honeywell HC60NG to potterton 80 combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone advise on wiring a HC60NG to potterton80 combi I want to retain basic puma timer PUMAPROGM

Sponsored Links
The HC60NG is just one half of a wireless thermostat. What's the other half? Is it a thermostat or a programmable stat?

Sorry the room unit is a HCW80 simple dial based unit. It's the relavant terminal info on the combi80 I'm not certain about.

OK Connects as follows:

HC60NG - Boiler
L - Terminal 4
N - Terminal 5
B - Terminal 3

Remove link between 3 and 4 on boiler (if there)
Connect L to A on the HC60NG.

It's a good idea to check that the two parts of the wireless stat communicate properly before fixing the receiver to the wall. The easiest way to do this is to connect the receiver L and N terminals to a lead with a 3 pin plug on the other end. Then follow the instructions for checking communication.

Sponsored Links
As I intend to use the internal basic timer where should I take my live feed from for A ? If I link to A/4 surely this will bypass the timer?

John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back