Wiring Instructions For Siemens RDJ10RF Room Thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Hope someone can help I need to wire the thermostat to my Baxi Duo Tec 28HE boiler but cant figure out the electrical connections
On the Thermostat I have the following

Live
Neutral
LX (common)
L1 (live feed to item to be controlled)
L2 (changeover contact)

I take it the live and neutral come from the fuse spur. but which connections do I use to the boiler?
Many thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
L1 and LX AND YEP L N fom fused spur you may find it easier to mount it on a single back box, tip wire the unit first as they are quite fiddly to wire in place.

An donnections 1 and 2 in your boiler . connection 2 of the boiller is the live out

Thanks
So am I right in thinking that the live out from the boiler goes to to LX on the thermostat and connection 1 goes to the L1

Sponsored Links
L1 and LX AND YEP L N fom fused spur you may find it easier to mount it on a single back box, tip wire the unit first as they are quite fiddly to wire in place.

An donnections 1 and 2 in your boiler . connection 2 of the boiller is the live out

Hi sorry to jump into this conversation but I've got the same stat and boiler. Just to be clear I wire L N from the spur into the stat? Then the 3 core flex from the boiler goes where?

cartman11";p="1865511 said:
Wired as above and all sorted and working fine, thanks for your help

Hi cartman11

Could you assist me in the same issue you had. Where are connections 1 & 2 that you mention? I only have a mains flex coming from the boiler at the minute.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back