Wiring up UFH to Vaillant EcoTec

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Despite people having similar sets ups and similar issues to me on the forum, I am still none the wiser. I am looking at components to purchases in order to get my UFH system up and running. I currently have an ecoTec combi boiler servicing the upper floor rads and DHW, being controled by a VRC430 weather compensator.

On the UFH side of things I have a couple of Actuators, a pump and a room thermostat, according to my UFH documents, I need to purchase a danfloss wiring centre and a pipe thermostat. The pump connects to pipe thermostat and wiring centre along with the room stat and actuators. The wiring centre then has a connection to the boiler via a relay.

My question is where does the VRC430 FIT in to this equation and do I need to purchase a vr61 to connect the boiler and UFH zone.

I wont be doing the install but I wish to instruct the electrician whats involved.

regards
Ado

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back