Wirquin jolly flush system ?!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help, the toilet is running the whole time. I have turned off the water, taken out the flush mechanism( the bit after the silver button ) and have looked for the part on the internet. I think maybe the grey part should have a spring in it but there isn't one. Can I only buy the whole flush system? There seems to be more than one size. Wirquin jolly flush it seems
I have visitors coming at the weekend and need it working. The whole toilet is boxed in and I don't know what to do. My knowledge of the workings of a toilet are nil, second only to the offside rule.

Sponsored Links
Could be a worn flush valve but I am unfamiliar with this particular type.

There are always spares to be had and even a complete new unit will set you back less than £20.

As long as you can isolate the water to the cistern and there is easy access to replace the valve then you ought to be able to tackle this yourself.

Search this forum and you will come up with more useful info. See below as one example.

B

//www.diynot.com/forums/plumbing/wirquin-jollyfill-full-flush-button-stays-down.350102/

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Hi Bodie,

You can purchase the complete flushing valve code number 14010401 from any local builders merchants, it is simply to fit as it will clip into the existing base inside the cistern bit like changing a light bulb.
[[/b][/list]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back