Wiser installation question

Reaction score
Country
France
Hi

I need to install a Wiser Heat Hub but I am concerned about the wiring to the boiler. The boiler takes a switched input from the current thermostat (not 240v) and from the instructions, it seems all the outputs are 240. Is this correct? Is it not compatible with 24v?

Sponsored Links
if you are only using the single channel wiser Hub WT714R and WV714R, then the two switching wires go between terminals 1&3 DO NOT make a link between L&1, then just N&L N&L as existing, if you are using a different one they have 240V switching, but may be able to be used by altering the wiring at the boiler end depending which boiler you have

The model I got was a CCTFR6901. Only one available at my supplier. Not sure how that relates to your part number.

Sponsored Links
What has confused me in the instructions is the dashed line between Live and 1. Does this mean that I can choose to put this 240v in, and if I do not, we get the 24 v out instead?

What has confused me in the instructions is the dashed line between Live and 1. Does this mean that I can choose to put this 240v in, and if I do not, we get the 24 v out instead?
The dashed line means optional if you want to use 240v if you dont make that link it is volt free so will be fine as long as you dont make the link

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back