Witch doctor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After many years of married life , a man finds that he is unable to perform his duties as a husband between the sheets.
He goes to his doctor, tries a few things but nothing works. "It's all in your mind" says the doctor, and refers him to a psychiatrist.
After a few visits the shrink confesses ,"I am at a loss as to how you could possibly be cured", and refers him to a witch doctor.
The witch doctor says" I can cure this." He throws some powder on the fire and there is a blinding flash with billowing blue smoke. "This is powerful healing, but you can only use it once a year!, says the witch doctor. "All you have to do is say '123' , and it shall rise for as long as you wish!." The guy then ask the witch doctor, "What happens when its over"?. The witch doctor says," All you or your partner has to say is '1234' and it will go down. But be warned ; after that it will not work again for another year.!"
The guy goes home, and that night he is so excited and anxious to surprise his wife that he can't wait to go to bed.
They get into bed and he says "123," and just like magic he gets an erection.
His wife rolls over and says,

"What did you say '123' for?"

Sponsored Links
drspock said:
After many years of married life , a man finds that he is unable to perform his duties as a husband between the sheets.
He goes to his doctor, tries a few things but nothing works. "It's all in your mind" says the doctor, and refers him to a psychiatrist.
After a few visits the shrink confesses ,"I am at a loss as to how you could possibly be cured", and refers him to a witch doctor.
The witch doctor says" I can cure this." He throws some powder on the fire and there is a blinding flash with billowing blue smoke. "This is powerful healing, but you can only use it once a year!, says the witch doctor. "All you have to do is say '123' , and it shall rise for as long as you wish!." The guy then ask the witch doctor, "What happens when its over"?. The witch doctor says," All you or your partner has to say is '1234' and it will go down. But be warned ; after that it will not work again for another year.!"
The guy goes home, and that night he is so excited and anxious to surprise his wife that he can't wait to go to bed.
They get into bed and he says "123," and just like magic he gets an erection.
His wife rolls over and says,

nice one :LOL: :LOL:

"What did you say '123' for?"
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back