Woodchip wallpaper removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am trying to remove woodchip wallpaper from all the rooms in my house which as been painted several times. I have tried all sorts of different ways of steaming & soaking with different things (wallpaper paste, Vinegar etc.) and none of them seem very effective.

I am looking to purchase the Wallwik removal system, can someone please tell me if this actually works?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Get a steam stripper and give it all uv got. You will just have keep going it will prove difficult. Word of advice be careful with the steamer if u use one as it can damage your walls behind the paper.

Thanks have already tried that and in most parts it seems to be working, but I seem to have one wall that the paper just won't come off and if it is coming off it's in very very small strips.

I guess it back to the old steamer then!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back