Woodworm Insect Treatment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Please can anyone recommend a good woodworm/insect treatment to spray in a house i have gutted. There is some evidence of woodworm but i'm not sure if it is still infected. Now that i have the ceilings down and the carpets up, i would like to spray all over to just reassure myself. I have had a look on ebay at Seahaven Woodworm Killer but i can't find any reviews for this so i'm a little unsure about it. I basically want something that i can spray on rather than paint.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
try ringing your local preservation company and ask if they would kindly supply you with some of the chemical they use.
its worth a try.there stuff will/should be better then the stuff from the sheds.
or try phoning 'safegaurd chemicals' and see what they can do for you,but i susspect you will need a trade account with them?.

Sponsored Links
I used this product a few months ago... haven't seen any beetles since but too early to tell if it is working!

Anyway seemed easy to mix and apply and they claim its professional strength!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back