worc 30cdi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had a problem with a humming noise coming from my worc 30cdi.since the day it was installed. IIt has been checked out by worc engineer 2 yrs ago and they fitted a new pump but the problem is still there
It is coming from the pump as during a service I have found out by gently moving it or holding it the noise stops.
This is having a big impact on my health and last winter I had to go on medication and it has also affected my family life., I need help to resolves this .
Worc are sending a sen engineer out on Monday but I know he will try to tell me it is ok as they have done before, my friends and a family members have this boiler and they dont have this problem.
What can I do please help me . :( :(

Sponsored Links
If you can stop the noise by holding it then it must just be vibration and needs the pump mounting to be better secured or slightly modified I would have guessed. Can't be that difficult surely?

kbdiy";p="2851415 said:
If you can stop the noise by holding it then it must just be vibration and needs the pump mounting to be better secured or slightly modified I would have guessed. Can't be that difficult surely?[/quote

The worc engineer last time more or less said they could not do anything so round 2 battle on Monday thanks for getting back to me.] :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back