Worcest bosch highflow 400 settings question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just moved to a new house. I have a Worcester Bosch Highflow 400 boiler. I am trying to run just the hot water at the moment on the once setting.
The boiler comes on fine, but doesn't seem to turn off and I get hot water on demand all day long.
Is the boiler working ok and I am being stupid or is there something wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
The once setting means it will come on at the first setting and go off at the last setting :confused:

for example if you set the first programme to come on at 8am and go off at 11am and the second from 6pm till 11pm the once setting will run from 8am till 11pm, I hope that makes sense ;)

Thanks Picasso
Yes I had got that, but I can't tell if it is going off when the off time is set as I get hot water after this time.
Any ideas?

You will get hot water.

The internal store will stay hot for a fair while, and after that the boiler operates as a normal combi albeit with reduced output.

Sponsored Links
Dan,

Many thanks for this. I am new to it and I thought that it was staying on after the selected time has finished.
Does this mean that at whatever setting I use except off I will get hot water on demand?

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back