Worcester 230 Boiler - Warm Water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Anybody got any ideas what might be wrong with my Worcester 230 boiler! Whilst I have heating the water is only warm and not hot! I wondered if it could be the diverter valve but as I am receiving warm water and not cold I can only presume that this is not the problem! Does anybody have any ideas?!!

Ta :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Hi worcester, what's the price for your fixed price repairs.
Do you cover blocked heat exchangers?

Hi

Just for info had a heating engineer out to look at the boiler today and he confirmed no problems with diverter valve however after tests there was a problem with the gas meter (regulator on top of the meter) therefore the supply to the burner of the boiler was insufficient to heat the required water.

May be worth checking the meter before writing off any boiler as this £80 job couldve cost £1400 if not identified. My 15 year old Worcester boiler lives on ;). Well done Worcester. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back