worcester 240 combi RSF Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
15 year old worcester 240 RSF combi boiler has developed problem. When i switch boiler to hot water only the central heating radiators heat up as well i think it may be the diverter valve, any ideas? and when central heating sysyem is switched on we have hot water from hot tap, but when boiler switched to hot water only the hot water tap is only luke warm any ideas what problem may be?

If it is deverter valve how much to replace and how to fit the valve any information welcome
Cheers

Steve Brown

Sponsored Links
I think your diagnosis is correct.I have bought a valve recently at about £90 plus Vat.I cannot comment on the cost of replacing the valve but my corgi friend replaced one in an hour-it was delayed by some corrosion on the circlips even though they are meant to be stainless.
I too have had this mobel for 15 years.I have replaced the fan,pressure gauge,an ignition board and an air pressure switch-about £250(parts and labour) maximum which I consider good value

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back