Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

has any got a copy of a service manual for a 240 rsf i need the part
that goes on the diverter valve all i know is its a little rubber connector
can't find a exploded parts diagram anywhere

Sponsored Links
Do you mean the black plastic disc off the end of the spindle, that sits under the microswitches?

Stan

no apparently it's a teloscopic peice that goes on the diverter valve that usually leaks if you dont replace it when you do the diaphram in the valve itself i just don't know what it's called to order it from worcester

You mean you want the O ring that goes in the telescopic connection on the supply to the calorifier.
The telescopic assy comes apart so you can replace it and yes you are right they always leak.

Stan

I know you get it with the complete valve assy but cannot help you otherwise.I have a box of O rings and I can usually find one that does the job.

Sponsored Links
Try worcester part no WORC 87161205070 COUPLING ASSEMBLY
or WORC 87161205360 PIPE FLOW W W HT EX
or WORC 87161408020 O RING

Coupling assy... Tadaaa:

438128.gif

ChrisR said:
Coupling assy... Tadaaa:

not their finest hour.

no as bad as the telescopic pump connection thingy though :LOL: :rolleyes:

nickso said:
ChrisR said:
Coupling assy... Tadaaa:

not their finest hour.

no as bad as the telescopic pump connection thingy though :LOL: :rolleyes:
Well done Chris. Never ceases to amaze me where you find all these pictures!
Nickso talking about crap telescopic connections, had to change a reversing valve assy on a Sunier Duval Combitek the other day.
Has anybody cared to note the telescopic connection on the pump outlet! :evil:
Hateful thing.

Stan

right got my plumber in last week he changed the diverter valve and the part that connects on to it as in the picture earlier on a week later we have water leaking and only hot water when the heating is on any help please.........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back