Worcester 24i help needed please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, in need of some help with a Worcester 24i rsf combi. It has recently started to turn off the heating early, and now it's stoped working all together but the hot water is still working. Is it a big thing to fix or is it an quick fix????? Help please need heat.

Sponsored Links
I don't think so..... have recently moved house and it was already in the house, but had no info with it.

Sponsored Links
This may seem a ridiculous response, but have you altered the clock on it (last weekend), and if so, did you possibly alter it the wrong way, therefore giving a 2 hour difference? Always check the simple things!

Trying to sort out if the timer is up the spout on my worcester 24i combi, but to see if it's the timer then i need to put in a jumper. The thing is i don't know what terminals to go across. CN/CI/CL. if anybody knows. Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back