Worcester 24i RSF igniting problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My boiler suddenly stopped working last night. The pilot light seems to have gone out. I have tried relighting it by turning the mains off and turning the water valves on, on the boiler. Then turning levels up on thermostat and turning boiler up to max.

This didn't work.

I understand that there is a reset switch for overheating, but I can't seem to find it any where. Could anybody tell me where I could find it.

If anyone could help me with the problems. I would be very grateful.

Sponsored Links
Lift off the front cover above the controls panel, by sliding it up approx 2 cm and then gently pulling if forward.

In the bottom right hand corner. On top of the metal work which forms the top of the control panel approx 3 cm from the front edge of the panel is a small plastic button, mine is coloured light brown.

Press this down gently, if it has tripped there is slight resistance when you press it and you should hear a slight click as it resets.

Regards

Mike

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back