Worcester 24ijunior boiler problem! Please heeeeeeelp!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,

I have a possibly "serious" problem with worcester 24ijunior.
The pressure is going up and down like crazy!
I turn the boiller on and it does go from 1bar to the maximum in the metter of minute!

I search the internet and found out that the problem vessel need the air to to them!

My Problem is that I can't find any visible step by step instructions! :( and I'm lost since I have no idea where and how this should be done!

Please, could anyone navigate me?
Thank you very much!
Regards
Jan

Sponsored Links
Look in the manual where the ev is, and then pump it up like a car tyre.

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunatelly the probelom was replaced by very quickly flashing light! :(
+ I haven't got manual... I looked on their site and I found was some list of spare things :(

Thanks!!!

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunatelly the probelom was replaced by very quickly flashing light! :(
+ I haven't got manual... I looked on their site and I found was some list of spare things :(

Thanks!!!

+ when I press the reset button.... the fan is working... usually I hear sparkle and it's lighting up! Now I can't hear any sparkle and ii obviously doesn't light up and after about 20 seconds its stops and the light is again flashing quickly :(
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Go to WB website and download the manual, or call them and ask to send you one.

You could also look at the FAQ on this site!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back