worcester 24si ll gas pressure?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi im working on a worcester 24sii ll non condensing combi boiler...the water is coming out luke warm and the more i open the tap the colder it gets..i suspect that the gas pressure is low i checked the working pressure at the meter and thats ok 21 bar....but when i check the inlet pressure at the gas valve i get nothing?? the same at the burner pressure test point!! the boiler is firing up fine and the heating is working but the hot water just wont get hot enough...has anyone had this problem& could someone confirm its the gas valve or maybe something i missing...thanks...

Sponsored Links
hi im working on a worcester 24sii ll non condensing combi boiler...the water is coming out luke warm and the more i open the tap the colder it gets..i suspect that the gas pressure is low i checked the working pressure at the meter and thats ok 21 bar....but when i check the inlet pressure at the gas valve i get nothing?? the same at the burner pressure test point!! the boiler is firing up fine and the heating is working but the hot water just wont get hot enough...has anyone had this problem& could someone confirm its the gas valve or maybe something i missing...thanks...

you sure? :D

have you opened the inlet test point on the gas vlv? have you water in the gauge?

possible filter on the gas vlv blocked with black dust from the gas mains

Sponsored Links
Or do the outlets have those screws that have to come right out to open them, like on a meter test point?

have you opened the inlet test point on the gas vlv? have you water in the gauge?

possible filter on the gas vlv blocked with black dust from the gas mains

He definately wont have any water in his manometer with a working pressure of 21bar. :LOL: :LOL:

He definately wont have any water in his manometer with a working pressure of 21bar.

that wasnt standing pressure that was working pressure beleive it or not!! all i can do is tell you what is happening......thanks to those with sensible replies tho....will check the filter and test points

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back