worcester 28si combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there ive had the above boiler in house for 5 years but i only have a programmer on the boiler . i was wondering about fitting a room thermostat thought it might help save more gas fitting one , whats better a digital one or just a dial one, i was looking at the drayton rts8 says combi stat , or the hortsmann drt1 digi one . so are some stats specifically for combi boilers? the boiler has three wire connectors annd do you get wire with the stats to run to the boiler ?if not what cable should you use ? thanks paul

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The MT10RF is a mechanical clock.
The DT10RF is a digital clock

Made by worcester, both very easy to fit. Price difference and preference is down to yourself ;)

Sorry for delay, just built a new bed up, gunna sleep sound tonight :D

Fellah asked for a thermostat, though, not a programmer!

Look at programmable thermostats - Honeywell's are good, but there are others such as Siemens.

ive got a programmer on boiler panel it was a room stat i was asking about . whats the best digital or mechanical stats , and why are some two wire and others three?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back