Worcester 9.24 Electronic Boiler Thermostat/Timer Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Apologies in advance for my lack of knowledge! I have a Worcester 9.24 electronic boiler in my kitchen. It had a very old timer switch with no thermostat. I'm currently in the process of refitting the kitchen with a bit of help from my dad. He has disconnected the boiler while working on replumbing etc, and was planning on fitting a new thermostat and timer. He isn't sure though whether it should be a 2 wire or a 3 wire one. Can anyone tell me which would be the correct one to buy?
Thanks!

Sponsored Links
No one got any ideas? If the question doesn't make sense please let me know and I'll try to explain further...!

You could simply use any single channel time switch (which will require LNE connections) and a 2 wire battery operated stat, Honeywell dt90e for example, and make the connections between T2 and T3.
I hope this is the sort of info you require. You could go wireless for more money.

Sponsored Links
Easiest to use any two wire programmable thermostat.

Available from £15 and combine time and temp functions.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back