Worcester 9.24 Electronic Timer Clicking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I have a Worcester wall mounted boiler and it has an anoying fault, the timer control on the boiler makes a clicking sound continously and on the digital dial on the timer it doesn't show any numbers but shows a black area on which seems to me that the lcd screen has bled,

where would I get a timer for this model as the boiler seems to be around 10 years old?

Some guy did say to fit an external timer on the wall and then to wire it back into the boiler, it has four wires, white, orange, grey and blue,

Any help would be great from you guys!!

Thanks in advance...

Sponsored Links
Press Day Hour and Min together and this should reset the timer.

If this does not work then a replacement unit is avainlable from your local HRPC.

Hi thanks for that but the lcd on the timer has bled and stopped working so will need a replacement timer but the problem I think I am going to have problems trying to obtain a timer for this model.

Sponsored Links
Does anyone know how to wire up a new external timer to the wall which is wired up to the boiler? The timer has 4 wires, colours blue, orange, grey and white?

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back