Worcester boiler with dodgy button

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya Guys..
I have an old Worcester boiler fitted, and i want to turn the radiator temp button on the boiler to the max 88C not the standard 75C, but it is stuck at the 75C mark, the hot water setting goes to the full 88C but not the radiator one, any ideas, i dont want to break the switch?
Thanks.

IMG_20180109_152136_zpscnp6gxfh.jpg

IMG_20180109_152136_zpscnp6gxfh.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It'll use a lot more gas if you turn it up that high. What's your reason for wanting to do it?

Sponsored Links
It'll use a lot more gas if you turn it up that high. What's your reason for wanting to do it?
Thanks for the replies guys...
The house isnt just quite hot enough, we have plenty of rads and double glazing, but thought that little bit extra would make the difference in the very cold spells, her in doors is African and still not got aclimatised to our english weather lol...would it make a massive difference to the gas usage?
Thanks for the input..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back