worcester bosch 24cdi problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just replaced a radiator in my system.
When I came to re-pressurise the system on the boiler it wouldn't!
Water it coming through supply tap and filling key but not going into system. Help please! :confused:

Sponsored Links
Either the connection into the manifold is blocked at the end of the fill loop. Possible as its very small bore.

Or, it is pressurising but the pressure guage is blocked and not registering pressure

Either the connection into the manifold is blocked at the end of the fill loop. Possible as its very small bore.

Or, it is pressurising but the pressure guage is blocked and not registering pressure

I Think it could be the first suggestion as the pressure gauge is working but boiler sounds like its kettling due to lack of pressure. Any tips on how to unblock it please?

Requires the boiler draining down then disconnecting the 1st part of the fill valve ( 2 screws & 1 clip) then poking a small screwdriver / pen / pokey thing through the hole and clearing muck

Sponsored Links
Requires the boiler draining down then disconnecting the 1st part of the fill valve ( 2 screws & 1 clip) then poking a small screwdriver / pen / pokey thing through the hole and clearing muck

there is a black screw cap on the boiler side of where you put the key can you get to blockage by taking that cap off and poking through there?
It seems to be on the bend of the what I think is the fill valve!

Nope, its the next piece of fill loop along, the bit that screws to the yellowy manifold. The hole is not much bigger than this - O

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back