Worcester Bosch 40CDI Regular Boiler Fault Please Help!

Hi. I am having the same problem and wondered if you had any details on the PCB that was replaced? I would like to order one to try but not sure how to get one. Many Thanks.
All sorted now thanks to this forum. After calling WB a second time, the engineer I spoke to was aware of the PCB issue and arranged for it's replacement. Boiler working as new now. This has saved me a small fortune (y)

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately, many manufacturers make minor amendments to their PCBs but most do not publicise what the changes are and many do not make it possible to identify which PCBs have been modified.

In this case with a well known fault all WB engineers should know how to identify the required PCB. It would be helpful for anyone else with this problem to know how to source the correct one to provide the fix.

Any update on this issue? I've got the same boiler and the intermittent "gradient limiting" fault never shows up when I have an engineer around. Changed pumps, flushed the system etc... to no avail. I even phoned WB this morning but they were more interested in getting someone around and told me that the engineers had not heard of the issue. They did say that I could get a replacement PCB to try though.

As for reference the my original PCB part number (from 2010) is 8613310176.

The new PCB they recommend is 8748300913.

Sponsored Links
Just a note that we had the PCB replaced but for some odd reason it wouldn't respond to any kind of demand. The engineer couldn't work it out as it was pretty much a like for like replacement - he said he'd get on the phone to WB to see why it wasn't responding.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back