Undefloor heating connection to a Worcester Bosch Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I will be installing Polyplumb Overlay underfloor heating (with its onw pump etc) soon in a new kitchen extension. Anyone know about the wiring connections to call for heat on a Worcester Bosch 40cdi ? Thinking it through it must just be the same connections as the existing room thermostat but wondered if anything else was involved?

Sponsored Links
It depends entirely what you are wanting. You can use it with your normal central heating thermostat, and it comes on at the same time as the rest of the property.

Thats what i wanted. If the temperature drops in the kitchen I want it to kick in. If its warm enough then the Undefloor heating thermostat will shut off but the rest of the house continue warming if the room thermostat requires it. So basically 2 thermostats. If either one requires heat it'll start up the boiler.

Sponsored Links
call the technical helpline for polyplumb, their guys are really helpful.. They will even post you out a training dvd on the correct fitting procedure for their system...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back