worcester bosch code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a worcester bosch boiler model number 532/i (i think this is a british gas model number) and have a code flashing up on the lcd display which is either 5e or se the boiler seems to be working ok but just wanted to know what it is as it has only just started doing it .tried reseting the boiler and still doing it,looked through the instructions and there is no code like this in there.please help!

Sponsored Links
The following paragraph was copied out of Worc Cdi service manual.
Might it relate to your boiler?

The display shows alternatively the
CH flow temperature and 5E
reminding next service is due. The
burner service interval of 2324
hours has run out. See service ect ect

Looks like there is a service schedule programed in to boiler.

i have a worcester bosch boiler model number 532/i (i think this is a british gas model number) and have a code flashing up on the lcd display which is either 5e or se the boiler seems to be working ok but just wanted to know what it is as it has only just started doing it .tried reseting the boiler and still doing it,looked through the instructions and there is no code like this in there.please help!

SE means it needs servicing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back