Worcester Bosch Greenstar 35 HE Plus - Radiators getting hot.

He was already being an ass by calling engineers "box ticking service monkeys" when he admits he doesn't have a clue.....
No I dont have a clue and thought Id have a look around the web for some ideas . On this site I have in a short thread met a bloke who gets offended on other peoples behalf and a guy who wants a row because I dont know the correct spelling of salus /salux . And now you who has no idea of what Ive been up against for two fecking years dealing with trainee monkey's who cant repair my boiler .

And Im the Ass ? yer Ok, Ill have a look elsewhere for some professional advice as it doesn't look like Im going to get any here .

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No I dont have a clue and thought Id have a look around the web for some ideas . On this site I have in a short thread met a bloke who gets offended on other peoples behalf and a guy who wants a row because I dont know the correct spelling of salus /salux . And now you who has no idea of what Ive been up against for two fecking years dealing with trainee monkey's who cant repair my boiler .

And Im the Ass ? yer Ok, Ill have a look elsewhere for some professional advice as it doesn't look like Im going to get any here .

Ok

Lots of people on here are professionals who give their time freely to help others for free something they do not have to do

By being an ass and continuing to insult them , will not get you any help

I would wish you luck in the repair of your boiler but with your attitude , I just don't care

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back