worcester bosch pressure dropping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a worcester bosch gas combi boiler. The pressure is dropping from 1+ bar to zero on almost a daily basis. On top of this the radiators in the bathroom and one bedroom need bleeding almost daily. The boiler is just over a year old, but was fitted alongside the existing pipework. There is no leak in the upstairs pipework, because that was checked and replaced recently. There is a leak in the water pipes that feed the downstairs wc. But i have been told that this is not the cause of the problem.

Can anyone shed any light on this problem?

Sponsored Links
The leak is almost certainly the cause of pressure loss. If you mean the pipes that feed a radiator in the WC.

Have you got any pipes that are buried, i.e. ground floor, so the tails come up through floor ?

Sponsored Links
Check that no water is evident at the pressure relief valve pipework, assuming yours has this. If there is, you will have to find the cause of the water letting by the valve. Could be overheat as well as pressure.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back