Worcester Bosch Refurbished Heat Exchanger ? Yes or No .

I'm interested in the acre of woodland, that must be fantastic if you are a dog owner. Also for woodland walks. Not forgetting a very cheap source of energy to heat your home with a wood burner.

Any pictures?

Andy

Hi Andy ,

Yes we have if you use facebook search a site called " the birds & the bees and everything in between " and ask to join . Mrs uses it to sell stuff on as well , but it contains footage from trail cams of the local wildlife its about 20 mins away from us in car so not really a dog walking option an an acre is quite small you know . We bought it to keep the bees away from housing and also to help wildlife . You might have to go back quite away to look at all the videos. We have hives out there and have installed a pond and popped up barn owl box and a Tawny one.

But yes your right when im taking the pension pot in 3 years it will be a swap over to a combi boiler and a log burner thats the plan with part of my 25% pot.

But right now its trying to be a case of get by on this boiler till the big change esp as ive only just pent around £300 on a new pump and other stuff .

Thx Alan

Sponsored Links
Just an update to help others in time reading this thread. I can confirm for £298 WB are coming out this sat to fix boiler and a HX is included in list of they will repair 3 parts . There are some excluded parts on the list but HX isnt one of them .

Thanks for all your help people because if it wasnt for this forum i would prob now have best part of 2k on a credit card . Again many many thanks .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back