Worcester greenstar 24i noisey

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Happened to notice the Worcester 24i being noisey this afternoon as i came in from work, it sounds as though there is water falling inside the boiler itself a "gurgling" type of sound. The pressure is fine and the radiators are warm and water is hot. Is this s sign of something pending or nothing to worry about.....Im aware these are notorious for the condensate outlet freezing up, but ours hasnt for the past big freeze....any advice would be very WARMLY welcomed ;)

Sponsored Links
Happened to notice the Worcester 24i being noisey this afternoon as i came in from work, it sounds as though there is water falling inside the boiler itself a "gurgling" type of sound. The pressure is fine and the radiators are warm and water is hot. Is this s sign of something pending or nothing to worry about.....Im aware these are notorious for the condensate outlet freezing up, but ours hasnt for the past big freeze....any advice would be very WARMLY welcomed ;)

I think you have just answered your own question. ;) ;)

Sorted........Condensate pipe fozen due to someone :oops: not turning off the O/S tap, which froze and led to a chain of events that then turned the condensate pipe into a freezer.......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back