worcester greenstar 35cdi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have a worcester greenstar 35cdi which seems to be working fine,except it is flashing with the error code E5. Can anyone tell me what E5 means please thank you.

Sponsored Links
Is it not 'SE'

The boiler counts how many hours the burner has ran and
when it tots up enough tells you that you need a service.

Hi thanks for your reply, yes it could be SE so i probably should get it serviced, is there a way i could stop it flashing the reminder until i can get it serviced thank you.

Get the service man to do it... shut the door to the cupboard!!

If you reset it now then you will not get the correct reading for the next time.

Its a punnishment for lack of attention from your boiler! :D

Sponsored Links
I am not convinced that you are taking that seriously!

Most boilers I go to are never serviced!

I went to a Sine 18 tonight which BG said could not be repaired. All it was this time was a blocked pilot injector and a very dirty combustion chamber after never being opened during four years of BG cover.

Tony

Hi Agile i am taking it seriously, i have only had the boiler in for about 15 months and was wondering what the error code was that was flashing,i have now found out that it is reminding me to get it serviced,which i intend to do as soon as i can find a engineer, thanks for all for all your help.

It may well have a two year guarantee but that would need the installer to have registered it correctly and for the boiler to have been serviced at the end of the first year.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back