Worcester Heatslave 9.24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
worcester heatslave 9.24

My Worcester Heatslave has decided to fail again. I got excellent advice about my boiler last time I used this forum which enabled me to resolve the issue.

My boiler started playing up last Friday. The boiler itself is being really intermittent at the moment some days I can get it to stay on and the heating and hot water will work just fine and at other times it will just not fire up at all, well I can get it to come on but it will shut it self off after a minute or so and at the same time the boiler makes a clanking/banging sound before it shuts off. Also I have to reignite the pilot light.

I was also wondering whether I had a thermostat issue as the radiators gets incredibly hot and maybe it was overheating and that’s why it shuts itself off. Or possibly the micro switch might have failed.

Any help would be much appreciated

Kelvin

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back