Worcester Highflow 400 BF

Paul

meant to ask - do you have any experience of fitting a Magnaclean to a combi system - do they reallly work?

Cheers
jimmyg

Sponsored Links
Magnetic filters are absolutely fantastic, with your systems track record I would install two in series, use magnacleans because they are easier to service and check them quaterly.

Cheaper to fit one and check it monthly!

Tony

Sponsored Links
I was just thinking there is so much magnetight around that any missed by the first one willl be picked up by the second. I use two ordinary ones in series for powerflushing and they both catch magnetight. It's worrying that some gets past on the first pass, but you catch it all in the end. In a badly designed system (i.e. 10mm plastic, YUK) you need all the help you can get as this guy has found.

Builders, I ask you?

I was asked to quote for two heating systems in flats today, the woman hadn't a clue and started dictating to me, I said, sorry I'll have to go.

They don't have a clue about our trade and think they can direct us.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back