Worcester Mechanical timer and trv questions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

1) Our new worcester 28i junior has a twin channel dt20 digital timer however our old 28i junior (previous property) had a mt10 mechanical timer which we much prefered as we dont work set hours monday - friday and it was easy to flick the 15 minute incrament switches. I have found the mt10 mechanical one for 35 notes, is this compatibl with the nw style boiler and is it easy for the diyer.

2) I have read that this boiler has an automatic bypass, does this mean that it is safe to add trv's to every room?

Thanks

Pippo

Sponsored Links
old time clocks are generally compatable with modern boilers sure, but if your not sure what to do id reccomend asking a electritian to instal it for you, shouldn't cost much.

And even though it has an automatic bypass i would leave either the hall or landing radiator without a TRV for circulation.

Nope you still need one without a trv and this should be where your room stat is

DT20 just pops out and the 10 clips straight back in fits with a little push in electrical connection 2 min job

Sponsored Links
need to replace a mt 10 timer on a greenstar 28i - is it easy
how do you get cover off ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back