worcester scrappage scheme

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Just a shout out to get behind worcester scrappage scheme.Sign up in the installers section on the worcester website .

Sponsored Links
Hi all,
Just a shout out to get behind worcester scrappage scheme.Sign up in the installers section on the worcester website .

Why should we make the fat cats more blood money.

The only ones to benefit will be the manufacturers, which is why they are in favour of a scrappage scheme.

More cheap made to fail boilers = a big increase in rip off spares.

Hmmm... I know that there are some old worcesters but do you want to scrap ALL Worcesters? There's not much to weigh in on a Greenstar...

Hmmm... I know that there are some old worcesters but do you want to scrap ALL Worcesters? There's not much to weigh in on a Greenstar...

The plan is you chuck all the good old reliable boilers in the skip and buy Cr@p boilers that will be lucky to see 3 years before wanting over priced spares.

As I said the only winners will be Worcester Bosch etc.

Sponsored Links

I think CG was being a little dry John ;)

Yes I realised that ;) .

The strange thing is most WB boilers will fail before they get old enough to qualify for a scrapage scheme.

Next thing you know, there will be a paper from Brown Nose saying any boiler over 10 years has to be changed.

Am I being overly cynical, or are the chances that any money from scrappage schemes is likely to disappear completelly in the pockets of warmfromt or similar, and the chances that any of it will benifit small independents is neglegible?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back