Worcetser Bosch Boiler and Siemens REV23 RF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have just had a Worcester Greenstar Heatslave 25/32 Oil Boiler installed in an outbuilding joining our house, the boiler also has the twin channel programmer fitted. I am looking for an RF thermostat to have inside the house and was looking at the Siemens REV23 RF.

Would this be compatible with the boiler / programmer? Are they straight forward to fit and what is the "real world" range that I could expect the transmitter to work over? Are there any better / more appropriate alternatives I should be looking at?

Also, is it OK to use these controllers in a "roaming" manner within the house , whereby you can set the temperature in the room you are currently in?

Many thanks in advance,

Al

Sponsored Links
I've fitted loads of these REV23RF and have been very pleased with them.

They are supposed to work to around 18M but in reality this will depend on your wall type and thickness.

Very easy to fit, although the receiver unit will not sit flush to the wall with 4-5 core flex fitted to it :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back