worchester Bosch 24cdi shower temp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ive got Worcester Bosch 24cdi on a maintenance contract with brit gas.
The boiler flame keeps cutting only when the shoer is used, the shower goes cold before the boiler flame re ignits then it warms up agoing and the cycle begins again.

When BG did its anuuall service I ws told he thought the Shower valve is suspect and not covered on the boiler maintenance contract.

question is, where is the shower valve and how will i recognise it....

Sponsored Links
Where you turn the shower on and off and adjust the shower temp that is your shower valve. Most likely the thermostatic cartridge is scaled up.

Thanks Dean, Ill phone bg and see where i get, if its in the boiler systemm then it should be covered on my maintenance contract.
Jeff

Hi Dean, have i miss read your reply, do you mean the shower control on the wall or the one on the front of the boiler,
thanks Jeff

Sponsored Links
On the wall in the bathroom/shower room. It won't be covered as part of the heating system unfortunately.

are these pictures of the shower valve, the one on the wall is simply mechanical and as there isnt any interuption to the amount of water flowing i wondered if its probably not that.

dont seem to be able to upload any pics

cant seem to be able to upload pics, wont let me delete posts!!!!!!!!!! but can edit them !!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back