Worchester Greenstar Ri Boiler No Blue light (Possibly No Power)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I currently have a Worchester Greenstar Ri boiler. I was hoping that someone might be able to help me as I have came across an issue. There are two knobs; one allowing the boiler to be switched to on or off; and the second controlling the rest - max temperature. In the middle of these two knobs there is an oval shape that usually lights up (or at least flashes) blue. However, this blue light and any other lights are no longer appearing. It appears that there is no power in the boiler?

I have tried resetting this boiler and switching the main gas switch on and off to also try to reset. I have also tried truring the heat around to max ect. None of these options made a difference. There is also enough money on the gas meter itself. The problem appears to be with the boiler?? Could anyone advise me on what I should do or any solutions ?? I would greatly appreciate it many thanks.

Attachments

• 2EC9E579-DF7B-41C4-AA63-343453BC6706.jpeg
    2EC9E579-DF7B-41C4-AA63-343453BC6706.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 76
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back