Would you know what a Nazi salute was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Unless i am mistaken wasn't Corbyn interviewed directly about Antisemitism to which he was pressed further by the fact its the Jewish community themselves who feel he is such?

Unless i am mistaken wasn't Corbyn interviewed directly about Antisemitism to which he was pressed further by the fact its the Jewish community themselves who feel he is such?
Perhaps he wants to appeal to anti-Semites in the same way UKIP like to appeal to racists and bigots.

Perhaps he wants to appeal to anti-Semites in the same way UKIP like to appeal to racists and bigots.
No you're missing the point lets not detract with added noise, Corbyn not keen on Israel or more to the point the Jewish community who have directly accused him as such.

Sponsored Links
It's just an act. Corbyn wants to look mean and moody and wants to appeal to certain voters. You certainly fell for it Fest.

Well there's alot of 'fooled' people out there (y) hopefully he's appealing to the right people..this week.

The Tory's love him, so does Diane Abacus .
Diane Abacus :LOL:

They do indeed, as long as he's at the helm they no doubt sleep well at night. I am more concerned about Slimfast Watson, i think if he gets a sniff of Labour victory there bee a mutinee and all a sudden the whole party will drop Corbyn like a dildo at airport security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back