WSP Gold CH Pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Powermax 155 Boiler and had a few problems with it recently.

My latest breakdown is the CH pump has stopped working.
I managed to get it going for a few weeks by every few days removing the main part with the allen key and spinning the impellor to get it started again.
Yesterday though it wouldn’t work – even if I started the impellor manually, when I put the main body back on it refused to start.

Therefore I need to replace my CH Pump.

Does anybody know where I can get just the body part ? (I don’t want the whole pump as my unions are pretty impossible to get off)
So I can just remove the screws with the allen key and replace that part.

The model is a WSP Gold Number 115.074 375 (Colour black with Gold writing) – I can’t find this on the Wilo website as I think it’s a old model.

Any help appreciated.

Many Thanks
Paul

Sponsored Links
They stopped making these a while back but a Wilo Gold (its green) 50 pump will fit on to the body as will a Wilo Flowson.

Don't bother trying to get a head on its own just get the full pump and swap heads.

Yeah I brought a Wilo Gold RS50 pump.
Unfortunately I cannot just change the motor part over and have to replace the whole pump.

As with all things Powermax, it’s so poorly designed that I can’t get the big spanner inside it to remove the unions unless I take off the side panel.
Which is almost impossible and its riveted to the PCB board !!
Also a copper pipe runs alongside it so you can’t get in from the other angle !
Nightmare

So my aim is to try a tool that is skinny enough to get in-between the union and the pipe or the union and side panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back