Yale Easy fit alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could any members offer some advice on the above telecommunicating alarm. The control panel has developed a fault, it has power but will not allow me to enter my code to carry out alterations to my system. The system still appears to set and unset with the remote control.
I have received a replacement panel today so need to learn in all the existing door sensors, pirs etc.
The biggest problem I have is the existing siren, I can not access the tamper function in existing control panel. To re-learn this I will have to remove cover which will activate the tamper switch setting off siren. Is there anyway of overcoming this issue with the remote? If not will switching the off button within the siren stop the din or will the batteries need to be removed????
I would be grateful for any advice.

Sponsored Links
want allow code entry but works with remote, may be worth looking at the keypad?

if the remote normally silences the alarm then it should, not familiar how these behave mind and its in fault.

Thought Yale had a customer support line you can ring?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back