Yale HSA 3600 entry time issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Yale HSA 3600.
All set up as new with new batteries etc.

Everything works on it except the entry time.

The exit time is set to 20 seconds which works fine.

The Entry time is set to 30 seconds (also been 20 secs), and after a few seconds of entry, the control panel and alarm sound (possibly 10 seconds at most).

I have tried a few entry times, 20, 30, 60 seconds, yet the same outcome after approx 5 to 10 seconds, the system sounds.

Any ideas ??

Thanks in advance to any helpful replies.

Sponsored Links
Hi, installed my HSA6400 at the weekend and had the same problem. I had to change my door sensor from "Burglar" to the Delay setting (was it called Delay, or "Entry"?). Is i t possible you are passing a door sensor or PIR set to Burglar?

Interesting.

I don't have door magnets but I do have a lot of PIR's and they are all set to Burglar.

Maybe this is it, I will check, many thanks.

If anyone knows differently or could confirm, they great and thanks.

As above you need AT LEAST ONE ENTRY DEVICE.
All there in the book of words and if you used the search facility here.
A common misgiving with these panels it seems.

Sponsored Links
Nice one, I have now amended one of my PIR's as the ENTRY point and now the control panel gives me a count down to disarm the alarm, so part one complete.

My only issue now with the above change, every time I walk in front of this PIR whilst the alarm is off, the control panel beeps.

Now I can live with it if my house gets alarmed correctly but if this is a quick fix, then I would love to do so.

Thanks for your help so far, but this last bit would be so appreciated.

Sorry, I just found that option, thought the door chime could be only low or high, not off.

All sorted.

Many Thanks for your assistance.

Well done Alarm :D

You know if you carry on like this I might even send you a Yale proficiency badge..:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back