Yet more islamic peadophillia . . .

Hey Ellal - are you in favour of a million Roma gypsies coming over here for the freebies? Well are you?

Sponsored Links
I gratefully accepted a beautiful curry freshly cooked for me for lunch.

Wonder how many of the *******s spat in it. :LOL:
So ****a kinte helped raise securespark whilst his real dad absconded.
Wonder if he is as secure as his name implies?

Unbelievable.

D'you know what? I pity you.

I pity you because someone has raised you to fear someone of a different creed or colour. And that's sad.

But you don't have to believe all of that now. I presume you are adult (although from what you have written above it is hard to believe) and can make your own mind up.

Do you think you could cram any more racist comments in there?

Never mind what you think is happening in this country, a major part of the problem is narrow-minded folk like you. That you think you are not alone does not justify your actions.

Just to clear something up. I said earlier I don't have a step Father. That's true. He's dead.

And, no, he didn't help raise me, although I wouldn't be at all ashamed if he had.

But this thread has proved one thing to me. Thanks for that, joe, lmb, Norcon.

When your friends were decapitating Lee Rigby on the streets of londonistan didn't it ever occur to you that your love for these people might just be a bit misguided?

Do you favour over a million roma gypos and bulgarians arriving here in the next few years?
Your sort should be forced exclusively to pay for their well being here.
That would sort you out!

That's it. Keep showing your true colours. Now I've heard it all.

I was taught that there is good and bad in all people. You have extrapolated that into the soldier's murderers being my friends.

And that I support this behaviour.

Utterly ridiculous.

An as for joe, how is your question linked to my upbringing?

You lot are just showing yourselves up to be complete bigots.

Why do you want to sort me out?

Do you support over a milion roma gypos and bulgarians arriving here in the next few years?

Will you pay for their keep and well being? Yes or no.
Just answer the questions. (He won't)

Sponsored Links
Hey Ellal - are you in favour of a million Roma gypsies coming over here for the freebies? Well are you?
Despite your bigotted exageration, a million Roma for you sounds a fair swap!

Do you support over a milion roma gypos and bulgarians arriving here in the next few years?

I can't understand what link these questions have to my upbringing.

You don't need to understand that part mate.
I appreciate this is a difficult question for your sort to answer truthfully but just give it a bash. (He won't)

Btw that pillow munchers line in your signature, is that what you apply to immigration? Just flood the country with them!
I mean who cares eh?

Carry on, mate, why don't you?

Now you're patronising me as well. Not to mention the stuff about my signature, that's the icing on the cake!!!

Don't need to understand that?

What do you mean?

I think what you really mean is that YOU don't understand.

You don't understand the link between those questions and my upbringing.

But hey, ho, I'm different to you lot and for some unfathomable reason, you're scared of that.

That's fine.

But don't go attacking me for it.

I'm not a threat to you. Or anyone else. I'm not, although joe will argue different, even a threat to this country.

2 + 2 = 5 in your world, obviously.

Jeez.

Joe & Norcon.

You have some merit to you point that the UK population is over-stretched, but the way you've made your points just makes you sound like racists.

Remember than many people from minorities that now live in UK are decendents of those actively encouraged to settle in the UK post World War II when there was a labour shortage. These guys forefathers had often fought in the same trenches as your grandfathers.

Yes multiculturalism has failed, but that ship sailed 30 or 40 years ago. Yes our social security system is weak, but more Brits take advantage of it that Eastern European migrants.

I'm all for reducing the population, but I'd thin out just as many of Britons own Jeremy Kyle generation as migrants.

Judge someone by what they contribute to Soceity, not where they are from.

There was an influx of West Indians in 1948 and bloody hard they worked too.

He ignored these questions too. :rolleyes:
Never mind what you think is happening in this country, a major part of the problem is narrow-minded folk like you. That you think you are not alone does not justify your actions.

So you acknowledge that there is a problem then securespark?
If so do we continue to ignore it or try to solve it?
How would you solve it?

We also saw their grandchildren setting light to London and plundering the shops. Then they wonder why black youth can't find employment. :rolleyes:

He ignored these questions too. :rolleyes:

So you acknowledge that there is a problem then securespark?
If so do we continue to ignore it or try to solve it?
How would you solve it?

I can't understand what link these questions have to my upbringing.

We also saw their grandchildren setting light to London and plundering the shops. Then they wonder why black youth can't find employment. :rolleyes:

[Yawn...] Your point?

Sponsored Links
Back