You are in the top 9%

'Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?'

We voted to leave and we left. Grow up and accept it.

Filly says Brexit finished the day we left.

Mottie says it isn't finished yet.

Nobody can agree what Brexit was supposed to do.

As Mottie points out, since there was no Brexit manifesto, nobody can say if Brexit has achieved what it was supposed to.

Sponsored Links
It's the behaviour of sone people that fascinates me. Their obsession with criticising Brexit constantly. Brexit is of no interest to me.
It has to be of some interest or you wouldn't be reading let alone writing about it

Nobody can agree what Brexit was supposed to do.

As Mottie points out, since there was no Brexit manifesto, nobody can say if Brexit has achieved what it was supposed to.
Nobody has ever explained brexit in detail. There still seems to be umpteen variations of what was voted for, and yet nobody can explain why its good for us .

Were you one of the fools that thought all changes would be implemented on the day following Brexit? Yes, Brexit was done the day we left but the long term changes will need time plus the EU has got to finish it's sulking yet.

Sponsored Links
Were you one of the fools that thought all changes would be implemented on the day following Brexit? Yes, Brexit was done the day we left but the long term changes will need time plus the EU has got to finish it's sulking yet.
Go on. Explain this sulking? Is it the rules we agreed to ?

I'm not moaning, It's just my understanding of the 'repercussions' weren't made clear.
Who's to blame for that though, if indeed anyone? The leave campaign? You for not doing enough reading up? Or both?

These humungous changes (a bit like Scottish independence if it happens) are so multi-layered and complex, it's surely always going to be difficult for one side to categorically say 'it was the right/wrong decision' because the other side can always find something to counter with. And so the discussions/debates/arguments go on and on and on.

All
Again, thread deletions made. Read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tell ya what, sack immigration, Open the borders. put them outside hospitals, doctors , benefits offices, Clear land for tents. We have enough land. Just a water hydrant, let them all come. Use our army to police the land. See if if it's any better than many of us live. I live in a 5 man house share ****hole from 1884, I think the windows are as old as this place is. A tent for me would be an updrade. Then they might understand that camping in France is better.

'Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?'

We voted to leave and we left. Grow up and accept it.

So we did what we voted for.

But you now deny that it is finished.

Now you seem to suggest that there is something else going on, that we didn't vote for. What is it?

No, with respect you can't read my mind. I know what I'm thinking. You can imagine or take a guess.
Can only go by you getting involved in a thread and a subject that you have no apparant interest in .

But 2 and 2 might make 5. You may wish us to think you have no interest.

Fairly sure you will keep reading and replying

I tell ya what, sack immigration, Open the borders. put them outside hospitals, doctors , benefits offices, Clear land for tents. We have enough land. Just a water hydrant, let them all come. Use our army to police the land. See if if it's any better than many of us live. I live in a 5 man house share ****hole from 1884, I think the windows are as old as this place is. A tent for me would be an updrade. Then they might understand that camping in France is better.

Why are you living with 5 other men? Are you a student?

If the place is a sh it hole then why not leave? Is it a sh ithole because of the landlord?

Sponsored Links
Back