You can make a support bubble with another family no matter how large if they have a baby under 1

The loophole is there if people bothered to read the regulations.
Search "childcare bubble" and see for yourself the government rules.
"Support bubble" is something else.
How about just stop in the house with ones wife and kids..How simple do ppl need it.

Sponsored Links
How about just stop in the house with ones wife and kids..How simple do ppl need it.
Humans are social animals and preventing them from meeting other humans makes us non humans.
I don't buy all of this virtual interaction b@llox.
I want to hug my dearest and if I die doing so I'll die happy, not alone like a bastard dog.

The terminally stupid will always find a loophole to be a prat.
Yeah, some prat on here suggested being paid 1p per day by a relative to loophole around going to the relatives house in a lower tier to carry out 'work'. Now, who was that, let me think........oh yeah, it was ellal. That's it, that was the prat I was thinking about.

Humans are social animals and preventing them from meeting other humans makes us non humans.
I don't buy all of this virtual interaction b@llox.
I want to hug my dearest and if I die doing so I'll die happy, not alone like a bastard dog.
So if someone is kept in solitary confinement, are the jailers trying to make someone non-human?

Sponsored Links
Yeah, some prat on here suggested being paid 1p per day by a relative to loophole around going to the relatives house in a lower tier to carry out 'work'. Now, who was that, let me think........oh yeah, it was ellal. That's it, that was the prat I was thinking about.

Quite a few used that wheeze to call it a business dinner and not a party to skirt around the rules.

To some i imagine this Christmas with a bit of isolation will be a relief to those who have to put up with their inlaws coming round to their house every year and eating them out of house and home and drinking all their booze.
Christmas is supposed to be the season of goodwill and peace, yet domestic abuse and family breakdowns all go up at Christmas.

Sponsored Links
Back